Listen to David Ferguson below.
Build a more loving and intimate marriage as you and your spouse engage in this 16-week small group home study. You will learn how friendship, fellowship and physical intimacy are all part of God’s design for an abundant marriage—your marriage.
This DVD study, created by David and Theresa Ferguson and used for more than a decade at Scottsdale Bible, will give you the tools to experience freedom from painful emotions, unhealthy thinking and self-defeating behaviors as you are guided into vulnerability, mutual giving and affectionate caring. During this study you will:
assess your marriage intimacy
- discover one another’s real needs
- understand the role of emotions in your relationship
- learn how to heal hurts through confession and forgiveness
- find freedom from fear
- gain emotional closeness with your spouse
- learn how to avoid “games”
- the underlying things in “leaving’“ to cleave
- create a vision for your marriage
If a start date is listed on the website or on a communication you've received use the first link below.
If a start date is not yet given, tell us your study day preference by using the pre-registration second link below, and we'll keep you informed when we have four or more couples with the same interest.