● You arrive in Phoenix, and check into a local Scottsdale hotel in time for dinner with your facilitator. During dinner you will get acquainted, then get a good night's sleep to begin your 2 day intensive refreshed the following morning.
● The setting for your life plan is below:
● Morning one, your discovery begins with a look at where you are today.
● Then you will examine your life and the turning points you've moved through.
● Next, you'll delve into the messages you've taken to heart from life and others - examine your core values and consider and challenge the road blocks that have held you back.
● Prayerfully, we'll discuss your talents, passions, longings, needs and from that construct your Criteria for Fulfillment.
● We'll follow that with a look at how you work and think, and where you "fit" - where you're most comfortable.
● Then your facilitator will ask you to take some time to reflect on all you’ve discovered and encourage you to surrender it all to the Lord – asking Him to reveal your LifePlan™.
● We’ll gather all the information and as He reveals it to you, we’ll plot a strategic plan for your life.
Prayerfully read and consider Jeremiah 29:11
● LifePlan™ is TWOfull days - back to back - in an informal and relaxed atmosphere here in Paradise Valley, Arizona, for an intensive look at your life, guiding you toward finding the unique plan that God created you for
● Your LifePlan™ is a process God inspires from the unrolling pages of your life story. It is life-tailored to you, to provide a personal blueprint to keep you focused and intentional — now and in the future
● It is trusting that His plan is not something you construct -- it is discovered. And it becomes an on-going process, becoming the man or woman that God wants you to become
●It mandates asking the Holy Spirit to guide the process of looking at your Sacred Trust - your gifts, God's activity throughout your life, and the life experiences you've encountered - and allowing the Holy Spirit to bring spiritual discovery and breakthrough thinking Prayerfully read and consider John 5:14
● It is applying your unique giftedness toward your unique purpose.It is not about "doing", - it is about "being" and "becoming" - proactively reaching for the God designed --- you
●It is believing and understanding that when you use your unique gifts — you fulfill your unique purpose
●It is allowing your LifePlan™ facilitator to guide you through two very full days of life constructs and exercises to help you discover that purpose
●It is anticipating that second afternoon when you’ll create your personal action plan for five domains of your life: Personal, Family & Friends, Church & Kingdom, Vocation, and Community.
●It is opening your life to a same-sex LifePlan™ Partner of your choosing who will help you stay on task - it's being accountable.
--- NCS ---
Helping people discover
and implement change since 1978
This site © 1996 - 2009 National Coaching Services