PREPARE-ENRICH provides tools to help enrich marriage or prepare for it, by addressing the known areas that cause difficulties in marriage. Prepare-Enrich tools help build a closer relationship.
The process is guided by trained counselors who will help the couple look at the strengths and potential areas for growth in the couples relationship. This typically takes six sessions, and is a great way to begin discussions that lead to greater understanding and harmony of one another.
With the divorce rate in excess of fifty percent in Maricopa County there is an even greater need than ever before for full disclosure about one another, to each other, in order to avoid surprises after the wedding.
No one would get on a plane with less than a 50/50 chance of arriving, yet we're all eager to get married. Clear thinking is often delayed until after the wedding, but Prepare-Enrich, gives each couple an opportunity to look in depth at the beliefs of their partner, and the tools to bring dialog to the table instead of conflict.
For those in second marriages, the failure rate is at least 10% higher and for those living together, the odds increase to around a 75% failure rate. Our goal is to make those numbers meaningless because a couple has been challenged to have done some hard work before the chemical cocktail that creates the rose-colored glasses wears off.
If you are even just thinking about marriage, or if you've already taken that glorious plunge and discovered that the pink and blue lenses you've been seeing through are suddenly clearing, with some unhappy results, then Prepare-Enrich is right for you.
There are five different inventories available, one for your situation. Read on for a brief Q & A, then contact us for a free pre-inventory interview.
What are the five different inventories?
- PREPARE - Pre-marital couples
- PREPARE-MC - Pre-marital couples with children
- PREPARE-CC - Cohabiting Couples with or without children
- ENRICH - Married couples with or without children
- MATE - Couples over the age of 50
What are the major goals of the PREPARE/ENRICH Program?
There are six goals of the PREPARE/ENRICH Program. In order to achieve these goals there are also six corresponding couple exercises designed to help couples improve their relationship skills. The six goals are:
- To explore Relationship Strengths and Growth Areas
- To learn Assertiveness and Active Listening Skills
- To learn how to resolve conflict using the Ten Step Model
- To help the couple discuss their Family-of-Origin
- To help the couple with financial planning and budgeting
- To focus on personal, couple and family goalsWhat relationship areas are assessed by the Inventories?The following are the 20 relationship areas assessed in each of the five Couple Inventories:
A. Focuses on Significant Issues for Couples (14 scales)
Children and Parenting
Family and Friends
B. Personality Assessment (4 scales):
C. Couple and Family Map (4 scales):
--- NCS ---
Helping people discover
and implement change since 1978
6719 North 58th Place
Paradise Valley, Arizona 85253
(480) 998-3919 - voice
(480) 948-7499 - fax
© 1996, 97, 98, 2099, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06 - National Consulting Services
NCS: providing excellence in Consulting Services & innovative products since 1978